Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day

                                                                         


Use one of these famous Valentine's Day love quotes to express your love with a bunch of red roses. These romantic quotations will never fail to impress your Valentine and will make them realize how much you love them. These love quotes are funny, romantic and thought provoking and will surely make your beloved feel special and cared for. So read to know more about what famous people had to say about the insanity called love!


If you have someone special, love her with all your might, do not let small things interrupt their happiness. If you have someone special, tell her- you love her, that she misses you when you are away.


     As long as you love me
  I'll stay by your side 
                                                                   I'll be your companion
                                                                  Your friend and your guide

                                                                  As long as you love me
                                                                 As long as you care
                                                                 I'll do anything for you
                                                                 I'll go anywhere

                                                                 I'll bring you the sunshine
                                                                 I'll comfort your fears
                                                                 I'll gather up rainbow
                                                                                                
                                                                As long as forever
                                                                My love will be true
                                                                For as long as you love me
                                                                I'll only love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment